Please submit your topic’s outline or abstract along with your CV to email@example.com. Also, review our research and publication standards and guidelines.
Research and Publications Guidelines:
- Gulf International Forum (GIF) is committed to impartiality, academic standards and objectivity in both the research and editorial process for all materials and publications. All our materials and studies will be reviewed by at least two accredited and experienced editors with expertise in the field and subject. This is to ensure that used language and materials are in line with the institute’s values of academic research and objectivity.
- All materials are subject to editing and review. The suggested amendments and notes will be subsequently sent to the paper’s author for review and approval. GIF will not publish any modified material, as a whole or as a part, without a written approval by author.
- The research being reported should have been conducted in an ethical and responsible manner and should comply with all relevant academic ethics and methods.
- Researchers should present their results clearly, fairly, and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation. Scholarly reviews and syntheses of existing research should be complete, balanced, and should include findings regardless of whether they support the hypothesis or interpretation being proposed. Editorials or opinion pieces presenting a single viewpoint or argument should be clearly distinguished from scholarly reviews.
- Authors should take collective responsibility for submitted and published work. Researchers should check their publications carefully at all stages to ensure methods and findings are reported accurately. Authors should carefully check calculations, data presentations, typescripts/submissions and proofs.
- Researchers should describe their methods clearly and unambiguously so that their findings can be confirmed by others.
- All materials’ content, confidential information, and unique opinion obtained through reading, interviews and research must be treated with confidentiality and may not be used for personal endeavors or publication except with the consent of researcher/author and GIF staff.
- When needed or required, GIF provides stylistic, structural support, as well as fact checking to all researchers and editors.
- GIF will inform researchers and authors if materials have been approved for publication with or without any modifications. Amendments to materials will be made with the approval of authors. If GIF decides not to publish the material, GIF’s explanation and reasoning will be provided to the author/researcher.
- Researchers, editors and authors must NOT discriminate on the basis of the race, sex, religious beliefs, or political opinions, or compromise the research or editorial process by any other form of discrimination. Language used by all authors must respect diversity, international standards and be culturally sensitive.
- Scholars, authors and editors must adhere to the principles and rules of intellectual property during the research process.
- All papers submitted to GIF must be original material and not been published or presented previously as a whole or as a part.
- GIF and all parties working with the center must be committed to maintaining a high quality of the investigative, research, editorial, printing and electronic services provided in publications and events.
- GIF enjoys the intellectual property rights for articles published in its daily and periodic publications whether on the GIF website, social media pages or during seminars and events. All information may not be either reproduced in whole or in part, in English or translated into any other language, without properly quoting GIF and the material’s author or through a written permission from GIF.
- GIF is committed to translating and publishing articles with written permission and consent of the authors/researchers and in respect of intellectual property rights.